Lutein is found in high concentrations in the retina and macula of the eye. It is found in nature with Zeaxanthin. As antioxidants, they help to reduce the effects of oxidative stress to the macula and lens of the eye.* Our Lutein is derived from Lutein ester and yields 10 mg of free Lutein per capsule.
• A dietary supplement to support eye health.
• Eye health can be affected by light radiation, sun exposure and dietary deficiencies.
• More than any other tissue in the body, the lens and retina of the eye are continually subjected to oxygen free radicals and damaging UV light that can damage the delicate structures of the eye.
• As people age their antioxidant levels decrease, which is why it is important to provide antioxidants to help support neutralization of harmful free radicals that can damage eye structures and function.
• Recommended for:
Optimal support of eye function and health
Improving antioxidant protection of the eye
• Lutein is an antioxidant carotenoid that is found in nature with Zeaxanthin. Both support eye health by reducing the effects of oxidative stress to the macula and lens of the eye.
• Lutein is found in high concentrations in the retina and macula of the eye. It is a powerful antioxidant that helps protect the eye from damaging effects of sunlight and age-related dysfunction.
• Lutein may help filter out harmful high-energy blue wavelengths from natural and artificial light that could damage sensitive eye structures. It may also help visual acuity and glare sensitivity.
• Lutein was also found to fortify the macular layer of the eye, increase macular pigment, and support overall eye health.
cellulose, vegetable cellulose, silicon dioxide, vegetarian leucine.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule, 1-4 times daily with food.
If pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.