• A dietary supplement to support overall mood, sleep quality, comfort, and appetite and naturally balance Serotonin levels.
• Each Vegetarian Capsule contains 50 mg of 5-HTP along with 5 mg of Vitamin B6 a coenzyme required for the conversion of 5-HTP to Serotonin.
Support for mood balance during PMS
Joint and muscle comfort
What is 5-HTP?
• 5-HTP is an amino acid extracted from the seeds of the African plant Griffonia simplicifola. In the body it is an intermediate in the conversion of Tryptophan to Serotonin, which makes it a safe and natural way to balance Serotonin levels.
• In Europe, it has been used for over 30 years for mood balance, quality sleep, weight management and comfort for those with headaches and muscle discomfort.
What is Serotonin?
• Serotonin is a neurotransmitter critical for brain function. It helps regulate muscle movement, alertness, mood, behavior, appetite, activity level and sleep quality and is a precursor to Melatonin.
What decreases Serotonin levels?
• Stress caused by emotional crisis, inadequate rest and nutrition, excessive caffeine or alcohol use and lack of exercise can have serious impact on the brain’s ability to produce serotonin.
How can 5-HTP Help?
• Supplementing with 5-HTP can support serotonin levels because it can serve as a direct building block for serotonin to reduce the negative consequences associated with low serotonin levels.
• Serotonin balances other hormones involved in the production of sleep and sleep quality, including melatonin.
• Low Serotonin levels in the brain have been linked to the symptoms associated with low mood. Studies have shown
5-HTP to be effective in balancing brain neurotransmitters which supports improved mood.
Weight Management and Healthy Appetite
• Serotonin plays an important role in regulating appetite and controlling the feeling of fullness. Studies report that those on 5-HTP felt fuller, had reduced cravings for sweets and starches, and consumed fewer calories overall, which shows that it can support weight management and help individuals adhere to a healthy diet
microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable cellulose (capsule), silicon dioxide.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule 20 minutes
before a meal, three times daily.
Warning: If you are pregnant, nursing, or taking MAO inhibitors, antidepressants, or being treated for Parkinson’s disease, consult your health care practitioner before taking this product.