A dietary supplement containing MOS (Mannon oligosaccharides), a special type of polysaccharide that binds unwanted materials, protecting the gut wall.* Fast Balance-G.I.™ is a unique combination of MOS and probiotics, formulated to maintain G.I. tract integrity, enhance naturally occurring beneficial bacteria and quickly normalize digestion.
A dietary supplement to provide fast relief from stomach & G.I. tract upset.
Fast Balance-G.I.™ is an exceptional, fast-acting formula to normalize the G.I. Tract when there’s digestive upset from spicy foods, excessive alcohol, nervousness, tainted water, or loose bowels. No other formula on the market contains Mannan oligosaccharides (MOS). MOS and our proprietary probiotic blend help to quickly correct alterations in absorption and secretion and help normalize motor functions of the G.I. Tract.
THE IMPORTANCE OF A HEALTHY FUNCTIONING
The G.I. Tract is the body’s gateway to health. It is here that nutrients are digested and absorbed, and toxic waste products are eliminated. Under normal conditions, the food we eat is broken down into smaller units and very carefully selected for absorption. Maintenance of the intestinal tract is essential to provide the body with necessary fuel, vitamins and minerals for everyday processes. Stress, illness or use of antibiotics can have destructive consequences on the microbial balance in the G.I. Tract and colon, which can contribute to digestive upset. Fast Balance-G.I.™ is geared toward controlling or improving non-specific gastrointestinal dysfunction including loose bowels, nausea and associated stomach discomfort.
WHAT IS MOS?
• Mannan oligosaccharides or MOS are a special type of polysaccharide that offer binding sites to sugar seeking pathogens, which prevent them from binding to the gut wall. Because MOS does not provide any nutrition, the pathogens are unable to grow and colonize in the G.I. Tract. Because MOS is not broken down by digestive enzymes, it is able to pass through the G.I. Tract with the pathogens attached.
• MOS provides more binding sites for bacteria than do products containing FOS (Fructo oligosaccharides) which causes flatulence when given at treatment levels.
• MOS does not disassociate and free up the pathogens like other FOS products that leave behind bacteria available to reinfect.
• MOS supplementation has also shown immune modulation and toxin binding properties for improved gut health.
• Saccharomyces cerevisiae, a specialized yeast extract found in Fast Balance-G.I.™ is derived from the cell walls of yeast and Brewer’s dried yeast extract and are sources of MOS.
WHY INCLUDE PROBIOTICS?
Illness, injury and stress can alter the normal microflora, pH levels and digestion in the gut. Probiotics are important for maintaining proper G.I. function, digestion and nutrient absorption. They encourage the growth of beneficial bacteria. They quickly re-establish microbial balance, pH control and limit the proliferation of disease causing bacteria by competitive exclusion in the G.I. Tract. Probiotics also produce substances that kill disease-causing microorganisms. The probiotics in Fast BalanceG.I.™ include Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus rhamnosus and Bifidobacterium longum.
WHY CHOOSE FAST BALANCE-G.I.™?
Fast Balance-G.I.™ is the most advanced product available to promote proper G.I. health and function fast! It is an all natural product that provides rapid relief for non-specific
Proprietary Probiotic Blend (containing
• Contains: Milk/dairy.
specialized yeast extract from Brewers dried yeast and dried
Saccharomyces cerevisiae fermentation product (both are sources of mannan
oligosaccharides), vegetable cellulose, vegetable stearate, maltodextrin.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule per 50 lbs of body weight. If after 30 minutes symptons do not lessen, repeat recommended amount.
If pregnant or nursing, consult your health care practitioner before taking this products. Color of this product may vary due to color variations of the natural ingredients. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.