NKO™ Krill Oilis derived from Antarctic Krill, which naturally contain a unique blend of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, phospholipids and Phosphatidylcholine, as well the antioxidants: Vitamins A and E and astaxanthin. NKO™ Krill Oil is a supplement that supports healthy cardiovascular function, joint and skin health, mental alertness, and menstrual comfort.
• A 100% pure NKO® supplement to support joint & cognitive functions and cardiovascular health
• NKO® Krill Oil is derived from Antarctic Krill, which naturally contain a unique blend of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, phospholipids and choline, as well the antioxidants: Vitamins A and E and astaxanthin.
NKO® Krill Oil is a supplement that supports:
healthy cardiovascular function
joint and skin health
Superiority of NKO®:
• NKO®Krill Oil is Independently Tested for superior antioxidant activity, stability and safety.
• The fats in Neptune Krill Oil are in the form of phospholipids, which means they are highly bioavailable, absorbable and immediately available to help protect cell membranes.*
• NKO®has potent antioxidant activity. It has a ORAC value of 378 (fish oil has an ORAC value of 8).
• These antioxidants support health, but also stabilize the fat to keep it from getting a fishy taste.
• Omega 3 fatty acids support cardiovascular function.
• EPA and DHA help maintain cholesterol levels within normal ranges.
• Phospholipids are fundamental in maintaining and supporting optimal brain function.
• The ratio of fats in NKO® phospholipids are similar to that found in the human brain.
• NKO® supplies significant amounts of highly bioavailable Omega-3 fatty acids, which support brain health and function.*
• EPA and DHA support emotional symptoms related to physiological conditions and stress.
Joint Function Support:
• NKO® krill oil may be beneficial to joint health.
• NKO® supports healthy prostaglandin production.
• NKO® krill oil has been clinically shown to maintain healthy levels of C-Reactive Protein (CRP), a protein associated with joint health.
• EPA and DHA support joint comfort.
• Phospholipids, DHA and EPA work together to reduce the discomfort associated with PMS. Phospholipids also exert a balancing effect on certain important brain neurotransmitters that affect the emotional and psychological aspects of PMS.
• Research studies indicate that women consuming NKO®experienced less abdominal swelling and discomfort during the menstruation cycle. It has been shown to help alleviate cramps, water-retention and mild mood changes associated with PMS.
Krill (a crustacean shellfish).
bovine gelatin, glycerin, purified water, sorbitol, ethyl vanillin.
As a dietary supplement, take 2 softgels daily with breakfast for one month. Then take 1 softgel capsule daily with breakfast thereafter.
If pregnant or nursing, allergic to seafood, have a blood coagulation condition, or are taking anticoagulants, such as warfarin, consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product. Color of this product may vary due to color variations of the natural ingredients. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.