•Easy-to-swallow softgel capsule. The omega-3 fatty acids are important to health, especially for the heart, brain and cell membranes of the body. Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) and Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA), are precursors to the PGE3 series of prostaglandins, which are substances important to proper body regulation.
• Ultra EPA is an enteric coated Omega-3 fatty acid supplement to support cholesterol levels within normal ranges without a fishy after taste.
• Ultra EPA Supports:
Cell membrane structure
Healthy hair and skin
Hormone balance within normal ranges
Proper cardiovascular, nerve, neurological and immune system functions
Maintenance of triglyceride levels within normal ranges
Maintenance of cholesterol levels within normal ranges
Normal platelet aggregation
• Ultra EPA is from deep cold water fish that are wild caught. The oil is cold pressed, molecularly distilled and assayed for PCB’s & heavy metals.
• The omega-3 fatty acids are important to health, especially for the heart, brain and cell membranes of the body.
• The omega-3 fatty acids, Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) and Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA), are precursors to the PGE3 series of prostaglandins, which are substances important to proper body regulation.
• Populations such as the Eskimo and Japanese who consume an oily fish diet rich in natural marine lipids show a strikingly low incidence of heart disease, in spite of their high fat consumption.
• It is an easy-to-swallow enteric coated softgel that contains EPA and dha.
1 softgel, 45 servings per container
Fish Oil (anchovy & sardines).
gelatin, glycerin, water, methacrylic acid copolymer, propylene glycol, triethyl citrate, and microcrystalline cellulose.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 softgel, twice daily, with a meal.
Do not take this product if pregnant, nursing, or planning to become pregnant. This product contains PCBs, a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Keep container closed tightly to protect from moisture and air.
Serving Size is 1 softgel*Daily Value (DV) not established.
Write a Review
Have you tried Food Science of Vermont Ultra EPA? Share your experience with others; Review this product here!