Bilberry is an herb standardized to yield 20 mg Anthocyanosides per capsule.
• Bilberry is a northern shrub with berries similar to blueberries.
• It has traditionally been used to reduce eyestrain and support proper visual functions.
• During World War II, British Royal Air Force pilots reportedly found that eating bilberry jam just before a mission improved their night vision which prompted researchers to investigate bilberry’s properties.
• Bilberry is primarily used for eye conditions and to support blood vessel strength.
• It supports circulatory and vascular function by helping to synthesize compounds that maintain artery walls.
• Because bilberry is thought to support blood vessel strength, it’s sometimes taken orally by individuals with varicose veins and hemorrhoids.
• Bilberry is also a powerful antioxidant.
• The most powerful property of anthocyanosides are their antioxidant properties.
• An antioxidant combines with free radicals and destroys them.
• Free radicals can cause oxidation and destruction of many bodily tissues leading to premature aging, atherosclerosis, eye damage and many other problems that result from the destruction of body cells and tissue.
• The anthocyanins in bilberry help support the strength of the walls of blood vessels, and stabilize tissues containing collagen, such as cartilage, tendons and ligaments.
• Bilberry’s anthocyanins are thought to have particular benefits for the eye.
Rice flour, vegetable cellulose, vegetable stearate.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 Capsule 1-3 times daily with meals.
If pregnant or nursing, consult your health care practitioner before taking this product.