This product is backordered. The manufacturer has not provided an availability date. We can take orders for this product, but cannot estimate shipping or delivery dates.
Hawthorn 90 Capsules
Save 24% off retail
Long-Term Backorder, Will Ship when Available
Suitable for Vegetarians
Hawthorn Extract contains flavonoids which support blood vessel health. Each capsule contains 500 mg of Hawthorn, standardized to yield 10 mg (2%) Vitexin.
Hawthorn is an herbal supplement to support cardiovascular function.
• Hawthorn is a small common thorny tree orshrub and a member of the rose family.
•Its flowers grow in small clusters, and are white, red or pink.
• Small berries, called haws,sprout after the flowers. They are usually red when ripe, but they may also be black.
• Used since the MiddleAges, Hawthorn is considered a “cardiotonic” herb or heart tonic.
• Hawthorn Extract contains flavonoids which support blood vessel integrity and help to reduce the formation of free radicals.
• Hawthorn appearsto help support normal heart action, which benefitsthe entire body by improving circulation and increasing tolerance for physical exertion.
•It also supportsthe power of the heart’s contractions, making the organ more efficient.
1 capsule, 90 servings per container
talc, vegetable stearate, vegetable cellulose.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule daily with a meal.
Hawthorn may potentiate the action of digitalis. If taking prescription heart medications, or are pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product. Color of this product may vary due to color variations of the natural ingredients. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.
Serving Size is 1 capsule*Daily Value (DV) not established.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Write a Review
Have you tried Food Science of Vermont Hawthorn? Share your experience with others; Review this product here!