Saw Palmetto 90 Capsules
Save 48% off retail
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Suitable for Vegetarians
Saw Palmetto (also referred to sabal or serenoa repens) is an evergreen palm that grows in the southeastern u. S. Native American women historically used the Saw Palmetto for premenstrual needs and to support lactation. Our Saw Palmetto is standardized to yield 80 mg (25%) Free Fatty Acids per capsule. Vegetarian formula.
• Saw Palmetto is a vegetarian dietary supplement to support proper prostate function.
About Saw Palmetto
• Saw palmetto (also referred to assabal orserenoa repens) is an evergreen palm that growsin the southeastern u. S.
• The berries of the plant are used medicinally.
• It has been used for centuries as a medicinal agent in urinary complications.
• NativeAmerican women historically used the Saw Palmetto for premenstrual needs and to support lactation.
• Today, it is commonly used in men suffering from benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) and Male-pattern hair loss.
• Saw Palmetto works well with zinc and essential fatty acids.
1 capsule, 90 servings per container
Rice flour, vegetable cellulose, vegetarian leucine, silica.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule daily with a meal.
If pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Color of this product may vary due to color variations of the natural ingredients.
Serving Size is 1 capsule*Daily Value (DV) not established.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Write a Review
Have you tried Food Science of Vermont Saw Palmetto? Share your experience with others; Review this product here!