This product is backordered. The manufacturer has not provided an availability date. We can take orders for this product, but cannot estimate shipping or delivery dates.
Garlic taken with a fatty meal supports cholesterol levels within normal ranges. It appears to have antioxidant effects and supports the removal of unwanted substances and heavy metals. TAP (Total Allicin Potential) Garlic is enteric coated so it does not produce garlic odor on your breath. * Our TAP Garlic is standardized to yield 4 mg (1%) Allicin per tablet.
TAP Garlic is a dietary supplement to support immune system function and is enteric coated so it does not produce garlic odor on your breath.
There are over 2,000 scientific publications that support the use of garlic in the treatment of a variety of conditions.
TAP Garlic Supports:
• Immune system function
• Cardiovascular Health (by helping to maintain blood pressure and cholesterol within normal ranges)
• Cholesterol levels within normal ranges
• When ingested, allicin is the main sulfur compound released from garlic.
• It is then converted to other sulfide compounds such as das (diallyl sulfhide), sac (allylcysteine) and SAMC (allyl- mercaptocysteine).
• Research indicated that allicin is responsible for killing bacteria and fungi and the sulfide compounds support normal blood pressure and cholesterol.
• These sulfide compounds are also are powerful antioxidants.
TAP Garlic is recommended for:
• Heart Health.
• Immune System Support
• Antioxidant Support
1 tablet, 90 servings per container
Microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose phthalate, croscarmellose sodium, titanium dioxide, stearic acid, silicon dioxide, triacetin, vegetable stearate, pharmaceutical glaze.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 tablet daily between meals. If digestive irritation occurs, take with a meal.
If taking anticoagulant medication, pregnant, or nursing see your healthcare practitioner before using this product. Color of this product may vary due to color variations of the natural ingredients. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.
Serving Size is 1 tablet*Daily Value (DV) not established.
Write a Review
Have you tried Food Science of Vermont TAP Garlic? Share your experience with others; Review this product here!