•Turmeric, a flavoring spice rich in Curcumin, has liver protective, detoxifying, and free radical scavenging properties. Its active ingredient, Curcumin, has been shown to support the liver and gall bladder function, and help to manage blood cholesterol within normal ranges. Our Turmeric is standardized to yield 475 mg (95%) Curcumin per capsule.
• An herbal supplement to support proper liver and gall bladder function.
• Turmeric, a flavoring spice rich in Curcumin, has liver protective, detoxifying and free radical scavenging properties.
• Turmeric (Curcuma longa) is an antioxidant that:
Protects against free radical damage and unwanted substances in the liver.
Normalizes gallbladder function
Aids in digestion
Helps maintain cholesterol levels within normal ranges
Supports circulation and blood vessel health
• Used in Ayurvedic medicine as a cleansing herb for the whole body and in Chinese medicine to support liver, gallbladder, digestive, and circulatory health.
• Today it is known to be useful in situations in which high levels of antioxidant support are necessary.
• The volatile oils in Turmeric support joint comfort and bile production, which supports better fat digestion.
• Turmeric supports intestinal flora and the mucus membranes of the body, including those of the digestive tract, which is important after a course of antibiotics and for those with dysbiosis (unbalanced intestinal flora).
• Turmeric supports absorption and metabolism, has a soothing effect on the mucosa of the gut and helps protect the stomach against excess acid.
• Curcumin supports production of b and t cells which is useful for supporting proper immune system function.
• Curcumin also supports production of bile as well as enzymes that digest sugars and fats to help maintain blood cholesterol levels within normal ranges.
• The active ingredients in turmeric are thought to be its volatile oil and various curcuminoids, especially curcumin. Our Turmeric is standardized to yield 475 mg (95%) Curcumin per capsule.
• Turmeric has GRAS (Generally Recognized As Safe) status in the u. S. As a food product.
Vegetable cellulose, rice flour, vegetarian leucine.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule with breakfast and 1 capsule with lunch..
CAUTION:It is recommended to discontinue use 2 weeks before any elective surgery. If pregnant, nursing, have gallstones or gallbladder disease, consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Color of this product may vary due to color variations of the natural ingredients.