H.A Capsules are designed to support healthy skin and joints by helping to hydrate, support healthy collagen, and thicken the synovial fluid. It combines low molecular (<30,000 daltons) weight hyaluronic acid with Chia and lecithin for maximum bioavailability. Hyaluronic Acid is an excellent adjunct to any program designed to support joint, skin and connective tissue health.
• A Vegetarian Dietary Supplement to Support Joint and
Connective Tissue Functions and Skin Health
• Recommended For:
Optimizing synovial fluid viscosity
Supporting cartilage health
Promoting healthy skin
• The FoodScience Advantage:
HyaMax™ brand Sodium hyaluronate is a low molecular weight Hyaluronic Acid (H.A.) for optimal utilization by the body
40 mg of H.A. per capsule
Combined with Soy Lecithin and Chia (Salvia hispanica) seed for enhanced bioavailability
About the Nutrients:
• Hyaluronic acid (H.A. or Sodium Hyaluronate) is found throughout the body for structural support. It is found most abundantly in cartilage, synovial fluid, skin and the fluid of the eye.
• H.A. acts as a cushion and lubricant in the joints and other tissues by helping to thicken synovial fluid, pulling water into the joints and supporting connective tissue structures.
• H.A. is a natural moisturizing agent and is essential for the structure of the extracellular matrix which keeps the skin moist and supple.
• H.A. acts as a space-filler in dermal layers between skin cells and produces a long-lasting skin enhancement which helps make skin soft, smooth and elastic, especially for the face and lips.
• H.A. nourishes and hydrates collagen which is vital to maintaining the skin’s layers and structures.
• Supplementing with hyaluronic acid for skin and joint health is crucial due to decreased synthesis with aging.
• Chia (Salvia hispanica) has been used historically (mainly by the Aztecs) to enhance the uptake of other herbals and natural components. It contains protein, minerals, and alpha-linolenic acid (that can be used to produce the essential omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA), as well as glycoproteins and glycolipids that have gel forming qualities.
• The gel forming properties of the Chia, in combination with soy lecithin, provide a protective coating around the H.A. molecule to support absorption.
• Lecithin is a phospholipid found in every cell membrane. It supports cell membrane structure and helps regulate the flow of nutrients into and out of the cell. In combination with chia it can form a gel that protects H.A. and supports the absorption process so it can be used where it is needed most.
rice flour, vegetable cellulose (capsule), vegetarian leucine.
Use:As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule, once or twice daily.
If pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.