Natural Flex provides building blocks that help maintain structural integrity, flexibility and resiliency of connective tissues. Chondroitin -4- and -6- Sulfates are two classes of glycosaminoglycans that are found in joint cartilage and aid in lubricating and hydration. Glucosamine is a natural amino sugar that is the starting point for the synthesis of glycosaminoglycans?the core of connective tissues such as collagen, bone matrix and mucous membranes.
• A glucosamine sulfate and chondroitin -4- & -6- sulfate supplement to support joint and connective tissue functions.
• Provides building blocks that help maintain structural integrity, flexibility and resiliency of connective tissues.
• Supports joint hydration and cushioning by supporting the uptake of water into the cartilage matrix.
• Contains nutrients that are naturally found in connective tissues like cartilage, tendons, ligaments, intervertebral discs, collagen, bone matrix and mucous membranes and are extremely safe to use.
• Contains well researched ingredients that work together to support mobility and joint comfort.
• Is an easy to swallow capsule.
• Necessary for production of glycosaminoglycans (GAGs).
• A building block for proteoglycans.
• Moved quickly into the joint to support hydration and to maintain the thick gelatinous nature of the synovial fluid, give shape, elasticity and rigidity to connective tissues, and tissues in and around the joints and in between the vertebrae.
• Provided in the sulfate form which provides a great source of sulfur for joint health.
Chondroitin -4- and -6- Sulfates are:
• GAGs found in joint cartilage that aid in lubricating and rebuilding processes.
• Purified from Bovine Tracheal Cartilage which comes from U.S. pasture-fed cows that are hormone-free and certified BSE free.
• Purified so they are more bioavailable and can be absorbed quickly into the joint where they are needed most.
• Is a powerful antioxidant that supports connective tissue health.
• Supports the production of collagen.
• Is essential for the growth and repair of all the tissues in the body.
• Manganese is an essential mineral that supports many enzyme controlled reactions. In fact, it is required for the enzyme glycosyltransferease, which is essential for the formation of collagen, GAGs, and proteoglycans that are all components of cartilage. A lack of manganese can lead to inefficient production of GAGs in the joints.
Shrimp and crab.
vegetable cellulose (capsule), vegetarian leucine, silicon dioxide.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule 3 times daily with a meal.
If pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product. Color of this product may vary due to color variations of the natural ingredients. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.