DIMPRO® is a proprietary blend of DIM® (Diindolylmethane) with Vitamin e and Phosphatidylcholine. DIM® causes a beneficial shift in the balance of estrogen, testosterone, and progesterone in both men and women.? Good? Estrogen metabolites support overall health by functioning as antioxidants, helping to eliminate unwanted materials, mobilizing stored fat (for use as energy), supporting Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT), as well as weight management, exercise tolerance, development of lean muscle tissue, and by reducing the effects of aging such as those found in menopause and prostate dysfunction.
• a dietary supplement to support hormonal balance and weight management in both men and women.
• Supplemental use of Dimpro® supports your estrogen management system that will help you to achieve your health and fitness goals, whether you are a man or woman, young or old, athlete, body builder or a dieter. *
• Dimpro® is a proprietary blend of Diindolylmethane
(DIM®), Vitamin e and Phosphatidylcholine in a highly-bioavailable, patented form that reduces the health risks associated with estrogen dominance and slow estrogen metabolism in both men and women by helping to maintain proper hormone balance.
• DIM® is a plant compound that promotes estrogen metabolism causing a beneficial shift in the balance of estrogen, testosterone and progesterone in both men and women. * a healthy balance between estrogen, testosterone and progesterone supports skin, prostate, ovarian, breast, skeletal, joint and cardiovascular health, lean body mass, efficient fat burning, better physical conditioning, improved mood and memory, increased libido, and by supporting healthy aging. *
• Dimpro® supports those taking HRT because it helps the body balance estrogen by modulating the activity of enzymes. These enzymes support the metabolism of estrogen.
• In women, estrogen is the dominant hormone. Healthy metabolism of estrogen lowers the health risks andside-effects associated with unopposed estrogen orestrogen dominance. In men, testosterone is the dominant hormone while estrogen is found in small amounts. Increased estrogen and inadequate estrogen metabolism contribute to male hormonal imbalance. Supporting estrogen metabolism with Dimpro® may help restore the testosterone-to-estrogen ratio.
• Dimpro® can be used with other supplements to support metabolism and hormone balance. It can be used inconjunction with FoodScience® of Vermont’s Natural Transistion™, Prosta-Sentials™ and is considered safe to use in conjunction with synthetic hormone replacement therapies.
Soy Dim is a proprietary blend of Diindolylmethane, Vitamin e as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate and Phostphatidylcholine
Rice flour, vegetable cellulose (capsule), vegetarian leucine.
As a Dietary Supplement: Take 1 capsule with food, 1 to 2 times daily. For Weight Management: Take 2 capsules, twice daily with a snack, between meals.
If pregnant, nursing, or planning to become pregnant do not take this product. Color of this product may vary due to color variations of the natural ingredients. Color of this product may vary due to color variations of the natural ingredients.