This product is backordered. The manufacturer has not provided an availability date. We can take orders for this product, but cannot estimate shipping or delivery dates.
• A dietary supplement to support detoxification functions.
• Is a great tasting, easy-to-mix powder available in a 30 serving container
and boxes of 15 and 30 individual packets.
• Combines nutrient rich vegetables, fruits and herbs with enzymes and
• Supports the body’s ability to cleanse, detoxify and rejuvenate.
• Supports the body’s antioxidant defense system and immune system
• Supports detoxification and G.I. Tract health.
1 scoop, 30 servings per container
Contains: Soy and wheat.
Proprietary Superfood Blend, 5,540 mg,
Containing Soy Lecithin Powder, Spirulina, Barley Grass
Powder, Carrot Powder, Chlorella-Cracked Cell Powder,
Wheat Grass Powder, Alfalfa Powder, Beet Juice Powder,
Cauliflower Powder, Flax Seed Meal, Parsley Juice Powder,
Spinach Leaf Powder, Broccoli Powder, Horsetail Rush, Oat
Beta Glucan, Rosemary Leaf Powder, Eleutherococcus senticosus (Siberian Ginseng) root, Aloe Leaf Powder, Licorice root powder.
Soluble Fiber (Fibersol-2™ brand
digestion resistant maltodextrin)
Proprietary Fruit Blend, 1,200 mg,
Containing Red Raspberry Powder, Apple Pectin, Acerola Berry
Juice Powder, Rose Hips, Citrus Bioflavonoids, Blueberry Powder, Cranberry Juice Powder
Proprietary Digestive Blend, 660 mg,
Containing Bromelain, Papain
natural apple flavor, cinnamon powder.
As a dietary supplement, mix 1 heaping scoop (11.88 gm)
or 1 packet, daily in 8 oz. of cold water or juice.
Warning: If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your health care practitioner before taking this or any nutritional product.
Serving Size is 1 scoop*Daily Value (DV) not established.
Write a Review
Have you tried Food Science of Vermont Superior Greens Packets? Share your experience with others; Review this product here!