Magnesium Aspartate+ is an amino acid chelate of magnesium and aspartic acid. This complex forms a tight bond and is released in the inner layer of the outer cell membrane. FoodScience Magnesium Aspartate+ formula includes Vitamin B6 and Niacinamide to assist in optimal utilization of Magnesium Aspartate.
Magnesium Aspartate+ is a dietary supplement to support proper nerve and muscle functions.
Magnesium Aspartate+ is a combination of magnesium and aspartic acid along with Vitamin B6 and Niacinamide for optimum utilization by the body.
• Magnesium is an essential mineral that supports nerve and muscle impulses.
• Magnesium promotes the absorption and metabolism of calcium and activates the enzymes necessary for a number of physiological functions, including neuromuscular contractions, heart and cardiovascular function, and the regulation of the acid-alkaline balance in the body.
• Magnesium is necessary for the metabolism of carbohydrates, amino acids and fats; also for energy production, and the utilization of calcium, phosphorus, sodium and potassium which are important electrolytes.
• Magnesium deficiencies have been associated with:
Low mood states
About Aspartic Acid
• Aspartates have been well researched for over 30 years.
• They are the combination of aspartic acid (an amino
acid) and a mineral.
• Aspartates have been used successfully for those with allergies, low mood states, chronic fatigue, as well as cardiac and liver dysfunction.
• Their success is due to the fact that aspartates are vastly superior to other mineral transporters because of their stability and ability to deliver the mineral to the inner layer of the outer cell membrane.
• Because of this targeting effect, mineral aspartates have a number of benefits.
gelatin, microcrystalline cellulose.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule with each meal.
If pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product. Color of this product may vary due to color variations of the natural ingredients. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.