Potassium Aspartate is an amino acid chelate of Potassium and Aspartic Acid. This complex is absorbed intact and is released in the inner layer of the outer cell membrane. FoodScience’s Potassium Aspartate+ formula includes Vitamin B6 and Niacinamide to assist in optimal utilization of Potassium Aspartate.
Potassium Aspartate+ is a dietary supplement to Support Proper Nerve and Heart Functions.
Potassium Aspartate+ is a combination of potassium and aspartic acid along with vitamin B6 and Niacinamide for optimum utilization by the body.
• Potassium is an essential dietary mineral and electrolyte.
• The term electrolyte refers to a substance capable of conducting electricity.
• Normal body function depends on tight regulation of potassium concentrations both inside and outside of cells.
• Potassium plays a key role in cardiac, skeletal and smooth muscle contractions.
• Potassium deficiencies have been associated with:
Irregular heart beat
Lack of energy
About Aspartic Acid
• Aspartates have been well researched for over 30 years.
• They are the combination of aspartic acid (an amino acid) and a mineral.
• Aspartates have been used successfully in the treatment of allergies, low mood states, chronic fatigue, as well as cardiac and liver dysfunction.
• Their success is due to the fact that aspartates are vastly superior to other mineral transporters because of their stability and ability to deliver the mineral to the inner layer of the outer cell membrane.
• Because of this targeting effect, mineral aspartates have a number of benefits.
About Vitamin B6
• Vitamin B6, is essential to the nervous system and is needed for normal brain function and for the production of RNA and
DNA (our genetic codes). B6 is involved in more bodily functions than almost any other single nutrient.
rice flour, gelatin.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule daily.
If pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product. Color of this product may vary due to color variations of the natural ingredients. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.