This product is backordered. The manufacturer has not provided an availability date. We can take orders for this product, but cannot estimate shipping or delivery dates.
• A dietary supplement to support weight management.
• The revolutionary ingredients in Chitolean® possess valuable fat blocking characteristics to support and individualize weight loss strategies.
• Chitolean® binds fats and prevents them from being absorbed in the GI tract, which eliminates calories from ingested fats and helps reduce the amount of fat and cholesterol absorbed by the body. This helps to support blood pressure, cholesterol and triglyceride levels within normal ranges.
• Chitolean® should be used in combination with a healthy diet and moderate exercise. Used strategically with meals that contain significant amounts of fat, it can help prevent some of those fats from being absorbed.
• Sodium Ascorbate helps support increased fecal fat excretion.
• Chitosan (from exoskeletons of shrimp) is a natural source of fiber. Over 17 years of research has been done on Chitosan. It can absorb 5 times its weight in dietary fat, thus reducing the amount of cholesterol and dietary fat absorbed by the body. When ingested, Chitosan dissolves in the stomach and forms a gel that entraps the fat. Once the fat is bound, the body can’t use it and it’s excreted in fecal matter. Each 500 mg capsule of Chitolean® absorbs approximately 2.5 grams of fat from ingested food.
• As a dietary fiber supplement, Chitosans binding to fat and cholesterol supports improved bowel function with less gas, diarrhea or constipation than other fibers and it can reduce transit time through the bowels and can prevent damage by toxins.
• Because Chitosan works so well at reducing fat absorption it may also absorb the fat soluble vitamins and absorption of essential fatty acids (EFAs). Therefore, we recommend taking any multiple vitamin or EFAs between meals.
2 Capsules, 90 servings per container
Crustacean shellfish (shrimp and crab)
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules per meal that contains fat, up to 3 meals daily.
Does Not Contain
This product is free of citrus, corn, egg, gluten, milk, soy, wheat, yeast, added sugars, starches, synthetic dyes, artificial flavorings and preservatives unless otherwise stated.
If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this or any nutritional product.
Serving Size is 2 Capsules*Daily Value (DV) not established.
Write a Review
Have you tried Food Science of Vermont Chitolean? Share your experience with others; Review this product here!