EO® Sulfate Free Coconut & Hibiscus Keratin Shampoo is enriched with key beneficial ingredients to protect hair from the daily damage of heat styling, chemical processing and color treatments. Free of sulfates found in most hair care, the Keratin and Quinoa proteins bond with each individual strand, imparting a protective coating that lasts between washes to leave hair light, bouncy and silky soft. This unique formula gently cleanses and provides core strength for maximum elasticity and shine.
• Rich Hibiscus blends with fragrant Coconut to re-hydrate keratin fibers for maximum brilliance.
• Gotu Kola supports healthy, vibrant hair.
•Keratin provides critical proteins to impart core radiance and strength.
• Quinoa Protein, high in Amino Acids, fortifies, conditions and supports hair health..
• Hibiscus, rich in Alpha Hydroxy and Amino Acids, rehydrates keratin fibers adding luster and smoothness.
• Panthenol aids in moisture retention, increasing elasticity and thickening hair.
•Organic Calendula, Chamomile and White Tea botanicals harmonize and replenish.
• Aloe Vera improves scalp health with powerful antioxidants.
•pH Balanced and Biodegradable.
Purified Water, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate & Sodium Lauroamphoacetate & Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Coco-Glucoside, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Sodium Myristoyl Sarcosinate, Protein Complex [Hydrolyzed Quinoa Protein, Hydrolyzed Keratin], Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Panthenol, Hibiscus (Rosa Sinensis) Extract, Gotu Kola (Centella Asiatica) Extract, EO Essential Oil Blend [Lavender (Lavandula Officinalis) Essential Oil, Lavandin (Lavandula Hybrida) Essential Oil], EO Organic Herbal Blend [Organic Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf, Organic Chamomile (Matricaria Recutita) Flower Extract, Organic Calendula (Calendula Officinalis) Flower Extract, and Organic White Tea (Camelia Sinensis) Leaf Extract], Organic Coconut Flavor Extract, Citric Acid, Sodium Phytate, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate
Write a Review
Have you tried EO Coconut and Hibiscus Keratin Shampoo? Share your experience with others; Review this product here!