ORGANIC GREENS PUFFS :
finger food for babies | melt in baby's mouth
ORGANIC PUFFS are different than other first foods on the market:
• 1/2 the sugar of the leading brands (Gerber and Beech-Nut each contain 1g sugar)
• Great source of iron, vitamin D, calcium, and B Vitamins
• Made with whole grains
THE HAPPYBABY DIFFERENCE
• Always organic: Never any artificial flavorings. Sweetened with 100% fruit juice. Our puffs are made with organic whole grains, fruits and vegetables.
• Fortified with vitamins & minerals: Enriched with 40 IUs (10%) of your baby’s recommended daily value of Vitamin D. According to the American Academy of Pediatrics, many infants are deficient in this vital nutrient.
• Recommended by: Dr. Bob Sears, renowned pediatrician and author of The Baby Book.
• Better Value: Our containers hold 40% more product than the leading brands. (Gerber and Beech-Nut are 1.5oz each)
• BPA and PVC free and recyclable packaging: The canister is made from #2 HDPE plastic and the lid is #5 PP plastic. Both are recyclable in most U.S. cities.
• We support: Sustainable agriculture. No pesticides, chemical fertilizers, or genetically modified organisms (GMOs).
75 Pieces (1/2 Cup), 9 servings per container
organic rice, organic whole oats, organic wheat, organic apple juice concentrate, organic whole grain brown rice, organic wheat starch, organic spinach, organic collard greens, organic kale; vitamins and minerals: ascorbic acid, citric acid, di- and tri-calcium phosphate (calcium), mixed tocopherols (vitamin e), ferric ortho- phosphate (iron), vitamin d3, niacin (vitamin b3), zinc oxide, d-calcium pantothenate (vitamin b5), riboflavin (vitamin b2), thiamin mononitrate (vitamin b1), pyridoxine hcl (vitamin b6), vitamin b12, folic acid
Does Not Contain
— No corn
— No soy
— No dairy
Write a Review
Have you tried Happy Puffs Happy Puffs Greens? Share your experience with others; Review this product here!