Only 2 left in stock. The manufacturer has not provided an availability date for additional inventory.
Herbes de Provence Organic 0.14 Ounces
Usually Ships within 24 Hours
This traditional French blend of aromatic herbs contains savory, thyme, rosemary, basil, tarragon and lavender flowers. For a taste of the Mediterranean, include a splash of this flavorful blend in dips and dressings, soups and salads, sides and entrees.
Add early-on in cooking, to allow the flavors to meld--and the scent to linger. It's distinctive without being overpowering, so you'll find it enhances a wide variety of foods.
Organic savory, organic thyme, organic rosemary, organic basil, organic tarragon, organic lavender flowers
Gives a hearty, savory flavor to soups, stews, vegetables and meats
Add to cream and vegetable soups and stews.
- Use to make marinades for meat, poultry, fish, seafood, tofu and tempeh.
- Combine with oil and vinegar for a house vinaigrette.
- Add to fruit salad
- Rub or sprinkle on meat, poultry, fish, or tofu before grilling, broiling, baking, or frying.
- Sprinkle on potatoes before roasting or after baking.
- Add to cooked pasta, with a little olive oil and Parmesan cheese.
- Sprinkle on cooked grains, such as rice and millet.
- Use to flavor butter or margarine, then spread on bread or steamed vegetables.
- Use as a topping for focaccia or toasted breads.
- Combine with basic cream base (softened cream cheese/yogurt/mayo/sour cream) for a delicious dip.
- Cut potatoes into wedges. Toss in a large bowl with olive oil, Herbs de Provence, salt (optional) and black pepper. Spread on cookie sheet and bake about 25-30 minutes, until lightly browned.
Write a Review
Have you tried Simply Organic Herbes de Provence Organic? Share your experience with others; Review this product here!