Secure is the patented waterproof denture adhesive cream that won't wash away with water, liquids or saliva.
Discovered by an Austrian dentist for his patients with loose fitting dentures, and now recommended by dentists in Europe and the u. S. , Secure Denture Adhesive Cream works in a completely different way.
• Conventional adhesives work by thickening saliva to improve suction between the denture and the gum. The dentures hold only by suction. Being water-soluble, these fixatives can dissolve and wash away when you're eating and drinking, causing dentures to slip and slide. Zinc is an important ingredient in making this work.
• Secure Denture Adhesive Cream is different. It doesn't need Zinc to work. Its patented waterproof adhesive won't wash away while your eating or drinking. Instead, it creates a strong, long-lasting bond between the denture and the gum. It holds so effectively, it prevents slipping and sliding all day – up to 12 hours.
• Secure Denture Adhesive Cream is 100% free of taste, so it doesn’t alter the taste of food. Plus -- since the adhesive doesn't dissolve in water -- you won't experience the unpleasant sensation of adhesive particles leaking out of your dentures and into your stomach.
• Secure Denture Adhesive Cream is economical. Only one application is required per day to maintain total retention and ensure complete confidence. And due to its adhesive power, Secure Denture Adhesive Cream is applied sparingly on the denture, so the tube can last a long time.
• a new Secure feeling. Discover a completely new and natural denture feeling with Secure Denture Adhesive Cream.
1. It may take a few trials to see what amount of secure adhesive is ideal. First begin by using a small amount. Increase as needed to achieve a long lasting bond. 2. If at the end of the day the bonding effect has not lessened, simply leave dentures in the mouth overnight. Apply less adhesive next day. 3. Consult your dentist regularly to ensure proper fitting dentures. 4. If you wish an even stronger bond, spread adhesive to create a thin and even layer over the entire contact area. 5. For sensitive gums, a mild tingling or burning sensation may be felt occasionally. It will pass by quickly and is absolutely harmless. All ingredients of secure are used in food industry. 6. Soft liners might reduce bonding effect. 7. To remove residues from gums, use a soft toothbrush and warm water. 8. Store at room temperature.