Traditionally used in the Moroccan pharmacopeia for its medicinal properties, Argan oil plays a major role in the barrier function of the epidermis, which it nourishes, protects, and moisturizes*.
Naturally rich in anti-oxidants, it helps to combat the signs of premature and sagging of the skin. Apply a few drops to the face instead of your usual facial cream, or mix the drops in with your moisturizer.
Pure Argan Oil can also be used as a body oil or as a hair mask, to be applied before shampooing.
*Moisturizing of the upper layers of the epidermis.
• Rich in Essential Fatty Acids : Omega 6, Omega 9, Vitamin E, Polyphenol
• Nourishes, protects and moisturizes the skin.
• Helps combat signs of premature and sagging of the skin.
• Deodorized Oil
• Certified Organic by ECOCERT
• Paraben free
• Phenoxyethanol free
• Silicone free
• FREE from synthetic fragrance
• GMO free ingredients
• Minimum 10% of ingredients from Organic farming
• Minimum 95% of natural ingredients
• Recyclable packaging
• Nature friendly process
Face: Apply using a cotton pad to face and neck. Use at night after thoroughly cleansing skin. Body: Massage into the skin, after exfoliation. Hair: Apply a small amount to wet or dry hair. Leave in for 1 hour. Do not rinse. Wash hair as normal and rinse.