CEREMONIAL GRADE MATCHA GREEN TEA DRINK
Organically grown and hand-picked in its native Japan, our premium Matcha leaves are specially cultivated for consistency in the greenest of color, softness in texture, mild flavor and sweet aroma.
• POWERFUL-A single serving of our Matcha Green Tea contains 10 to 15 times the overall nutrients and 100 times more antioxidants compared to traditional green, white, black, rooibos and yerba mate teas. Matcha is exceptionally potent because we take advantage of the tea's full potential by using the entire leaf. When tea is brewed, the water is only able to extract a small fraction of the nutrients while the rest remain in the leaves.
• ANTIOXIDANTS-ORAC is a measurement accepted by the USDA for measuring antioxidant capacity of foods. The higher the ORAC value, the more capable that food is of fighting free radicals and diseases and slowing the aging process.
Our Matcha Green Tea provides an ORAC of 1,774 units in one single serving. As a result, daily consumption of Matcha Green Tea may help to strengthen the immune system by safely protecting against free radicals and terminating their damaging effects.
Out of the many antioxidants found in Matcha Green Tea, there is a special class known as catechins. Within those catechins, there is the powerful and most abundant, EGCG, only found in green tea. EGCG may have therapeutic benefits in treating many disorders.
• L-THEANINE-Buddhist monks have enjoyed the relaxation properties of matcha for many years and continue to use it for meditating. Matcha contains high concentrations of L-theanine, an amino acid known to help relax the mind, improve cognition and mood while reducing physical and mental stress.
• CHLOROPHYLL- Our special processing of the matcha plants provides the leaves with high levels of chlorophyll. Chlorophyll is a powerful detoxifier that helps eliminate toxins, chemicals and heavy metals from the body.
• SPECIAL PROCESSING- Our matcha is exclusively grown in Japan by local farmers who cultivate it by traditional methods used for over 800 years. Weeks prior to harvest, farmers cover the plants to protect them from sunlight. This important step helps to increase the chlorophyll levels and turns the leaves dark green. Once it is time to harvest, farmers gently pick the leaves, entirely by hand, and sort them by grade. Ceremonial grade is the highest grade; only the youngest and highest quality leaves are chosen. After sorting, all of the coarse fibers and stems are removed to prepare the leaves for grinding. Our leaves are ground on a stone mill which produces a uniquely shaped powder molecule and contributes to the mild and smooth taste of our product.
Brown rice solids, organic matcha green tea.
Mix 2 teaspoons (5g) into 6 to 8oz of cold or hot water to enjoy a delicious and nutritious beverage. Be creative - make your own matcha latte, smoothie, iced tea, ice cream, and pudding.Store in a cool dry place with lid tightly closed.
Added salt, colorings, or fillers. Free of animal products, gluten, soy, corn, wheat and yeast.