A Spectrum of isoflavones
Use Iso-Rich Soy™ as a dietary supplement to increase your intake of protein, isoflavones and IP6.
Jarrow FORMULAS® Iso-Rich Soy™ contains water-extracted, Non-GMO (Genetically Modified Organisms) soy protein isolate.
• Consistent isoflavone level. Each serving guarantees a total of 56 mg of naturally occurring isoflavones, consisting of genistin/genistein, daidzin/daidzein and glycitin/glycitein. The isoflavone level in Iso-Rich Soy™ reflects the daily dietary intake of isoflavones in Asian countries such as Japan.
• Water extraction of soy protein preserves naturally occurring isoflavones, saponins and IP6 (Inositol Hexaphosphate).
• IP6 (Inositol Hexaphosphate) supports cellular development and immunity, including enhancing Natural Killer (NK) cell function. IP6 also supports cardiovascular health by binding free iron. *
• Saponins, another naturally occurring group of phytonutrients in soy, have been shown in scientific studies to enhance the body’s defense mechanisms. *
• Soy Protein and Heart Disease: Consumption of 25 grams of soy protein a day, as a part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease.
Iso-Rich Soy™ is a complete source of essential amino acids and meets or exceeds the daily “Amino Acid Requirement Patterns” for adults measured by PDCAA’s* (recommended by the Food and Nutrition Board, 1989).
2 tablespoons (29 g), 13.7 servings per container
contains naturally occuring phytoestrogens. Contains: Soy.
Soy protein isolate (Non-GMO) and natural vanilla flavor.
Mix 2 rounded tablespoons (29 g) of powder with 6-8 oz. Fruit juice, milk, or your favorite beverage, or you may: • Blend powder with liquid, ice and fruits for smoothies. • Mix into cold or cooked cereals. • Add to soups, sauces, casseroles, meatballs, patties, baked items (bread, muffins, etc. ) or frozen desserts.
Does Not Contain
No wheat, no gluten, no dairy, no egg, no fish/shellfish, no nuts/treenuts, no preservatives. Does not contain artificial flavors, sweeteners or colors.
This product contains naturally occuring phytoestrogens. Do not take more than 2 servings per day. Do not give to children Under 12 years old. May contain traces of peanuts/nuts. Do not use for weight reduction. Use this product as a food supplement only. Keep out of reach of children
Serving Size is 2 tablespoons (29 g)*Daily Value (DV) not established.
Write a Review
Have you tried Jarrow Formulas Iso-Rich Soy 400 Grams? Share your experience with others; Review this product here!