White Kidney Bean Standardized 1000mg 60 VegiCaps
Save 51% off retail
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
During digestion the body converts carbohydrates into glucose
• Carbohydrates are broken down by the alpha amylase enzyme produced by the pancreas
• Glucose is then used as energy or stored as fat
Phase 2 Carb Controller™reduces digestion of dietary carbohydrates (starches)
• Slows absorption of dietary carbohydrates/starches before they are converted by the body into glucose and then fat
• Assists in weight control when used in conjunction with a sensible diet and exercise
• Water-based, solvent-free extract of non-GMO white kidney beans (Phaseolus vulgaris)
• Actual extract used in clinical research
• Standardized to 3,000 alpha-amylase inhibiting units (AAIU) per gram
2 capsules, 30 servings per container
Plant-derived capsule ( modified cellulose), Cellulose
Take 2 capsules twice daily before meals with 8 oz. of water.
Does Not Contain
No added sugar, salt, soy, corn, yeast, wheat, dairy/animal products, colors or preservatives.
Do not use if pregnant/nusing. Consult a healthcare professional before use if diabetic or taking any medications.
Serving Size is 2 capsules*Daily Value (DV) not established.
Write a Review
Have you tried Nature's Way White Kidney Bean Standardized 1000mg? Share your experience with others; Review this product here!