NEW - our eco-friendly and economical Neti Kit
• Biodegradable PLA Neti Pot™ made from natural bioplastic (no oil!)
• 6 oz pharmaceutical-grade salt for over 100 scoops
• Biodegradable PLA spoon for waste-free scooping
Contains everything needed for a daily nasal wash routine. The Himalayan Institute introduced the Neti Pot™ in 1972. Our trademarked lotus design and distinctive shape dispenses the perfect rate of flow to optimally cleanse the sinus passages.
• Soothe dry nasal passages
• Gently wash away dust, pollen, and irritants
• Remove excess mucus… naturally
Why a Nasal Wash?
The nasal passages are lined with a thin layer of mucus that is one of our body’s first lines of defense against disease. A nasal wash keeps this layer of mucus moist, clean, and healthy. Compared to other nasal wash techniques, using the Neti Pot is easy. A nasal wash can be as routine as brushing your teeth.
Use it anytime to:
• Remove excess mucus due to congestion
• Rid nostrils of pollen and other allergens
• Cleanse the nasal membranes of dust, smoke, or other airborne contaminants
• Relieve nasal dryness due to air travel
• Improve flow of breath before doing relaxation or meditation techniques
Remember a nasal wash is not a substitute for medical treatment. Anyone with chronic inflammation of the nasal passages or other ear, nose, or throat disorders should seek medical attention.