• Free of - Bisphenol-A (BPA), phthalates, nitrosamines, lead, PVC, PET, and biologically harmful chemicals.
• No Spill nipple features our cross cut design. The design also mimics natural breastfeeding as it requires your little one to nurse to receive fluid.
• Anti-colic nipple helps reduce incidence of gas and spit up. Unique one-piece design eliminates cleaning headaches and tricky assembly. No extra parts to lose.
• Extra soft, medical grade silicone - provides easier transition from breastfeeding to bottle feeding.
• Comes with Stage A nipple (for 0-6 months and marked with a number 2 on the nipple). Also available: Stage b nipple (for 6+ month and marked with a number 3 on the nipple).
• The transformational line - The thinkbaby system allows parents to transform baby bottles to our award winning Sippy Cup through purchase of the Conversion Kit. The system saves parents money and the environment from discarding baby bottles when it's time for the next stage in feeding.
• Comes with Travel Top reduces chance of spillage during travel and protects the nipple from coming into contact with foreign substances.
• Dishwasher safe (Top rack recommended).
• Eco-friendly Baby bottles are made from materials that can be recycled after use. Does not leach chemicals to adversely affect the environment.
We recommend sterilizing the bottles in boiling water for 2 to 5 minutes before first use. We do not recommend utilizing sterilizers, as we cannot guaranty that the ones on the market were made with safe materials. While the baby bottles are technically microwave safe, we strongly suggest that parents do away with the use of microwaves for all items and products destined for your little one. To prepare the nipple for first use, please squeeze the top of the nipple and the venting tube. You will want to make sure that both open properly. When tightening down the collar of the bottle, do not over tighten, as this will reduce the amount of airflow into the baby bottle.