This item has been discontinued.
Over time, levels of carnitine diminish in all of our tissues, reducing cellular energy production and metabolic activity a major cause of aging. For those whose regimen demands higher potencies, Life Extension now offers L-Carnitine Powder with Natural Lemon Flavor.
Maintaining normal levels of carnitine supports the optimum functioning of the mitochondria, the powerhouses found within human cells. Mitochondria produce the energy that our vital tissues need to keep us vibrant, healthy, and young and for life itself.
• Helps maintain cellular metabolic activity by assisting in the intracellular transport of fatty acids from the cell fluid into the mitochondria, where fats are oxidized to generate cellular energy.
• Helps prevent excess accumulation of cellular debris.
• Supports a healthy concentration of nitric oxide, which helps endothelial cells relax and maintain blood flow supporting proper blood pressure.
• Helps the body maintain healthy body fat composition, which in turn supports insulin sensitivity and healthy blood sugar levels already within normal range.
• Supports brain cells’ natural defenses against age-related memory and cognitive decline. Support the optimum functioning of your mitochondria with a high quality L-carnitine supplement now available as L-Carnitine Powder with Natural Lemon Flavor.
A one-scoop serving of L-Carnitine Powder with Natural Lemon Flavor provides 1,000 mg L-carnitine (from L-carnitine tartrate). Depending on individual requirements and carnitine you may be obtaining in other formulas, one to two scoops may be taken daily with or without food.
1 Scoop (approx. 1.9 g), 60 servings per container
Natural flavors, citric acid, stevia extract, silica, maltodextrin.
Mix one level scoop in 8 oz. Of water once or twice daily, with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner. Suitable for vegetarians.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not exceed recommeded dose. Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged. When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size is 1 Scoop (approx. 1.9 g)*Daily Value (DV) not established.
Write a Review
Have you tried Life Extension L-Carnitine Powder Natural Lemon Flavor? Share your experience with others; Review this product here!