Plant Fusion is a nutritionally-complete plant protein supplement that happens to be highly digestible and free of common food irritants. The combination of four exceptional plant proteins scores a perfect 1.0 on the Protein Digestibility Corrected Amino Acid Score (PDCAAS). PDCAAS is the gold standard for rating the quality of protein for human nutrition.
• Complete Protein Made Only From Plant Sources
• New Organic Ingredients - Sprouted Amaranth & Quinoa
• Infused BCAAs and L-Glutamine to Support Muscle Strength & Energy
• Lactose Free and Gentle on the Stomach
• Proprietary Enzyme Blend Supports Maximum Absorption Without Stomach Irritation
• 100% Natural & Non-GMO
The combination of four plant proteins scores a perfect 1.0 on the Protein Digestibility Corrected Amino Acid Score (PDCAAS). PDCAAS is the gold standard for rating the quality of protein for human nutrition.
PlantFusion Product Information
• provides energy for working muscles and supports muscle growth
• contains 21-22g of protein to support lean body mass
• has 4.5g of branched chain amino acids (BCAA’s: leucine, isoleucine, and valine)
• and 3.4g of L-glutamine to support lean body mass, immune function and GI health
• is low in fat and has only 4g of carbs per serving
Amino Acids are the building blocks of proteins, which are formed from long chains of amino acids. Of the 20 nutritional amino acids, 8 are essential, which means that the body is unable to manufacture them so they must be obtained from food.
PlantFusion also contains added BCAA’s to make it unique among protein products. Most plant-based products contain less than optimal amounts of these important compounds. BCAA’s are important for preventing muscle breakdown and supporting muscle growth.
PlantFusion vs. Whey
When PlantFusion is compared to whey protein in amino acid content, it makes a very good impression. PlantFusion is higher in some amino acids and not as high in others, but the overall trend is a strong similarity. PlantFusion is particularly high in arginine, glycine, histidine and phenylalanine compared to whey protein. For the many individuals who have dairy food allergies and/or lactose intolerance, PlantFusion is much easier to digest than whey. It causes no distress to the digestive system.
PlantFusion vs. Soy
Compared to soy protein, PlantFusion has an excellent amino acid profile and much higher nutritional value. PlantFusion is higher in the key amino acids: arginine, glycine, leucine and isoleucine, and is significantly higher in histidine. For the many individuals who have soy food allergies or intolerance, PlantFusion is much easier to digest. It causes no distress to the digestive system.