PlantFusion's Phood 100% Plant-Based Whole Food Meal Shake combines the best stuff in the health food store in one easy delicious shake. Additionally, PlantFusion's Phood 100% Plant-Based Whole Food Meal Shake is being called the best tasting superfood meal replacement product ever created. That's why PlantFusion's Phood 100% Plant-Based Whole Food Meal Shake is also being called The Everything Shake.
The Everything Shake:
• 18g Plant-Based Protein
• 21 Whole Food Vitamins
• 17g Complex Carbs
• 6g Probiotics, Greens & Fiber
• 4. 4g Omega 3-6-9
Not Just Any Old Food:
• ModCarb & Baobab - ModCarb is a patented and trademarked blend of organic superstar grains like amaranth, quinoa and chia. In addition to being low glycemic for sustained energy, it's also a concentrated source of beta-glucan, a soluble fiber that significantly slows the uptake of carbohydrates and helps modulate sugar levels in the blood. ModCarb is then paired up with Baobab Fruit, an "efficient" energy source low in calories but high in nutritional density. Also very high in antioxidants, Baobab helps drive Phood's lab-tested ORAC rating up to 4200/serving.
• PlantFusion Protein - Nearly identical to one scoop of their original PlantFusion protein shake. It carries all of the features of the original; it's multi-source, contains raw plant proteins, is free of common allergens, is easily digestible and tastes great. The only plant-protein blend comparable to whey protein in amino acid balance and density.
• A Multi-Source EFA Blend - The EFA blend in Phood provides a whopping 4,400mg of Omega 3-6-9. PlantFusion accomplished this by choosing just the right blend of flax, algalin, and sunflower. Algalin, a marine-based oil from algae, is the most unique component of this blend. It's not only rich in Omega 3's but also phytonutrients like lutein and zeaxanthin. Currently, Phood is the only product on the market that contains Algalin.
• 100% Whole Food Vitamins & Minerals - Vitamins, minerals and other essential nutrients derived from food sources are better absorbed and more bioavailable than nutrients from non-food sources. The benefit of whole food vitamins and minerals from highly concentrated sources is that they contain a wide variety of phytonutrients, essential cofactors, natural enzymes and other metabolites that help enhance nutrient digestion, absorption and bioavailability.
• Only Cruciferous Greens - The sprouted cruciferous greens in the Phood provide a deep reservoir of potent sulfurous antioxidant compounds such as sulforaphane, glucosinolates, and isothiocyanates. Research has shown that sulforaphane, in particular, helps induce the phase-II detoxification pathway in the liver, which is critical for the neutralization of free radicals, conjugated intermediates, and many other toxic compounds. Sprouted cruciferous greens lower both plasma glucose and insulin levels, helping to prevent sugar highs and crashes.