Sweet Natural Alternative to Shaving and Waxing.
This kit includes all you need for a surprisingly refreshing hair removal.
• 6 oz. (170 g) 100% Natural Hair Remover
• 18 washable, reusable Fabric Strips
• 4 wooden applicators
Moom® is chosen by women around the world, who are enthusiastic about natural, herbal skin care. This revolutionary product offers the benefits of long term depilation, diminishes the pain and eliminates the discomfort of waxing and other methods. Moom® has taken the ancient art of sugaring and revolutionized it. Adding only the highest quality beneficial ingredients and using fabric strips, makes the process cleaner and more effective.
Moom® does not damage the skin, thus no need for after treatment lotions to repair the skin. In fact, Moom® leaves your skin softer, healthier and younger looking naturally. Moom®'s exclusive formula gently removes the hair from the root, leaving your skin hair free and silky smooth for up to 8 weeks. This unique product stands alone as the gentlest, the most effective and the most pleasant long term hair remover.
• The one made by a mother for her daughters.
• Virtually painless, because of the precise adhesion level of Moom®.
• Regrowth is sparser and hair finer, reduces hair removal frequency.
• The original 100% natural, contains only Sugar, Water, Lemon Juice, Chamomile and Tea Tree Oil.
• As simple as 1, 2, 3. Spread on skin. Rub fabric strip. Pull off.
• Washable, reusable polycotton strips for face and body last for years.
• Strong enough for the most stubborn hair, yet gentle enough for the most sensitive area.
• Can be used for legs, face, bikini area, underarms and whole body.
• Water soluble - simply rinse with warm water.
• No animal testing.
• Unconditionally guaranteed.
Read all instructions under lid before use. Must be warmed to honey-like consistency before use. As simple as 1, 2, 3. 1. Spread a thin layer of "Moom" in direction of hair growth. 2. Place "Moom" strip over it. Rub vigorously. Quickly pull strip in opposite direction.
Do not heat over 120° f. Serious injury could result.