MediBolic is a pea and rice protein-based dietary supplement with the addition of soluble fiber, a complete multiple vitamin-mineral complex, and targeted botanicals and nutrients.
The nutritional cornerstone of the Thorne Metabolic Syndrome Program
• Helps maintain healthy blood sugar levels
• Supports normal lipid levels
• Increases satiety
• Supports sensitivity
• Provides nutrient support for fatty liver
Key nutrients and botanicals for metabolic syndrome support included in MediBolic:
• Madeglucyl® – a proprietary botanical extract pioneered by Indena, a leading innovator of botanical extracts. Madeglucyl is derived from Syzygium cumini (also known as Eugenia jambolana), which has been heavily researched in Europe and shown to support healthy blood sugar levels.
• CinSulin® – a 10:1 water extract of cinnamon. Cinnamon extracts have been shown to positively affect several aspects of metabolic syndrome in individuals with obesity, including maintenance of healthy blood sugar, blood pressure, lipids, and lean muscle mass.
• SunFiber® – a water-soluble, partially hydrolyzed guar gum fiber, providing 9 grams of soluble fiber per serving of MediBolic. Guar gum has been shown to aid satiety and improve the glycemic effect of a meal. SunFiber is easily digestible with none of the gas and bloating often experienced with a high-fiber supplement.
• Resveratrol – a polyphenol often found in red wine and many plants. Resveratrol has been shown to modulate many factors associated with metabolic syndrome – including endothelial function, blood sugar, and sensitivity.
• Green tea phytosome – another Indena innovation, containing decaffeinated green tea extract bound to phosphatidylcholine for enhanced absorption. In a study of obese individuals, those who took green tea phytosome along with a low-calorie diet had significantly more weight loss and decreased body mass when compared to a group who ate only a low-calorie diet.
Flavors, Sunflower Oil, Cocoa Powder, Stevia extract (leaf) (Rebaudioside a 97%).
Mix 2 level scoops with 8-10 oz. Of water or preferred Beverage daily or as recommended by your health-care practitioner.
This product does not contain wheat, gluten, corn, yeast, egg, dairy products, or artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, or artificial flavors. This product also does not contain lactose, palmitic acid, magnesium stearate, or stearic acid.
Allergy warning This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients. MediBolic contains green tea phytosome, a plant extract complexed with phosphatidylcholine, which is derived from soy. Phosphatidylcholine contains no soy protein. There are no other soy-based ingredients in MediBolic. Pregnancy warning If pregnant, nursing, or trying to conceive, consult your health-care practitioner before using this product. INTERACTIONS As vitamin k interferes with the effect of anticoagulant drugs (like Coumadin), the concurrent use of these agents should be avoided. Folinic acid (calcium folinate) and 5-MTHF supplementation is not recommended concurrent with cancer therapy, as it can interfere with methotrexate's anti-neoplastic activity; however, this folate source has not been shown to interfere with the anti-inflammatory activity of. An individual taking for psoriasis or rheumatoid arthritis can safely take a supplement containing folate. Additional warning Vitamin c can cause diarrhea in some individuals in large doses, which can vary from person to person and resolves when the amount is reduced.