This product is backordered. The manufacturer has not provided an availability date. We can take orders for this product, but cannot estimate shipping or delivery dates.
GI Sustain™ is a medical food formulated to provide specialized nutritional support, including amino acids and prebiotic fiber, combined with readily digestible, low-allergenic-potential macronutrients for patients with leaky gut syndrome. Featuring L-glutamine and isomalto-oligosaccharides (IMO), this formula supports intestinal mucosal integrity and promotes the growth of beneficial bacteria to address dysbiosis associated with leaky gut syndrome.
• Supports microbial balance.
• Nourishes the cells of the colonic mucosa.
• Features low-allergy-potential rice protein concentrate supplemented with L-lysine HCl and L-threonine for an improved protein source.
• Provides rice syrup solids as a natural energy source.
• Provides a readily absorbed and metabolized lipid source.
• Provides the prebiotic IMO to selectively nourish beneficial bacteria, including lactobacillus and bifidobacteria.
• IMO is a gentle fiber that is naturally sweet but has a low-glycemic index.
• Formulated with nutrients such as zinc gluconate and L-glutamine to nutritionally support gastrointestinal mucosa integrity.
2 scoops (60 grams), 14 servings per container
Rice protein concentrate, rice syrup solids, rice flour, isomaltooligosaccharides, olive oil, magnesium citrate, calcium citrate, medium-chain triglycerides, natural flavors, dipotassium phosphate, L-glutamine, silica, D-calcium pantothenate, dicalcium phosphate, ascorbic acid, DL-methionine, L-glycine, d-alpha tocopheryl acetate, zinc gluconate, L-lysine HCI, L-threonine, L-cysteine HCl, ferrous fumarate, vitamin A (beta-carotene and retinyl palmitate), niacinamide, copper gluconate, pyridoxine HCl, thiamin HCl, chromium polynicotinate, riboflavin, folic acid, biotin, cyanocobalamin, and cholecalciferol.
Blend, shake, or briskly stir about 2 level scoops (60 grams) of GI Sustain into 8 ounces of chilled water or juice twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. For highly sensitive individuals, consider reducing consumption to 1/2 to 1 scoop with 4 to 5 ounces of chilled water or juice twice daily during the first 3 to 4 days before starting a full daily dose.
Excess vitamin A intake may be toxic and may increase the risk of birth defects. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 10,000 IU of preformed vitamin A (retinyl palmitate) per day. Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
Tamper Evident: Do not use if safety seal is missing or broken.
Serving Size is 2 scoops (60 grams)*Daily Value (DV) not established.
Write a Review
Have you tried Metagenics GI Sustain (formerly Ultra Clear Sustain)? Share your experience with others; Review this product here!